Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tagged Again

Apparently Art Rogers believes that since I am now unemployed I have too much free time on my hands, so he tagged me with the "Book Tag."

  1. One book that changed your life: The Present Future by Reggie McNeal
  2. One book that you've read more than once: The Life of Andrew Jackson by Robert Remini
  3. One book that I'd want on a desert island: Other than the Bible, How to Build an Airplane Out of Palm Trees (I don't know if it's a real book, but it's what I would want.)
  4. One book that made me laugh: Anything by Lewis Grizzard
  5. One book that made me cry: None, but probably the closest would be The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
  6. One book that you wish you had written: The Purpose Driven Life (for obviou$ rea$on$)
  7. One book you wish had never been written: Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
  8. One book that you are currently reading: Breaking the Missional Code by Ed Stetzer and David Putman
  9. One book that you've been meaning to read: The Radical Reformission by Mark Driscoll
I'm going to tag Kiki Cherry, Jeff Richard Young, Wes Kenney, and Kevin Hash.

3 comments:

Marty Duren said...

Tim-
I'm ROFL about that Palm Tree book. Too funny.

Tim Sweatman said...

Marty,

I probably should have specified that I would want the edition that includes an appendix on how to fly the thing!

Dori said...

The plane would probably have to run on fermented coconut juice. So Baptists would be forever stranded on the island.